Boot Camps Overview
The Entrepreneur Network accepts applications on a rolling basis. Based on best practices of leading entrepreneurial training, education and networking programs, TEN's mission is to grow tech startups and scalable small businesses located in the upstate region. TEN is an intense program, focused on helping entrepreneurs build companies that are profitable, scalable and sustainable.
Includes 8 Full Days of Classroom and 1:1 Coaching
Entrepreneurs accepted into The Entrepreneurs Network participate in 8 days of interactive instruction and coaching with business leaders and active investors.
Boot Camps are full-day training-room sessions that typically run from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Refreshments are provided throughout the day.
Boot Camp Spring 2020 Schedule
April 23 & 24
Boot Camp 1
May 14 & 15
Boot Camp 2
May 28 & 29
Boot Camp 3
June 11 & 12
Boot Camp 4
Final Presentation Day
Entrepreneurs will deliver a final presentation which will directly relate to their business strategy and goals.
Who Should Apply
Candidates should be Founders/Co-founders, Owners, or CEO's in a tech startup or scalable small business in Upstate New York.
Preference is given to companies headquartered in Monroe County and commercializing innovation in one of the region's key industries:
- Software and Information Technology
- Life Science and Medical Devices
- Optics | Photonics | Imaging
- Advanced Manufacturers
- Energy Innovation
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
To Qualify, Companies Must Be:
- Generating revenue (or provide referenceable beta customers.)
- Focused on increasing sales and/or innovating product offerings.
- Seeking funding or other sources to grow.
- Committed to attend majority of sessions. (See schedule.)
- Committed to deliver a business presentation on June 30.
- Located in Upstate New York. Preference given to businesses in Monroe County.